Monday, March 24, 2008

2008 Picks

This year, I'm going to be working with some associates who are helping me get baseball bets down at the best available lines. Because of this, I'm often not going to have my bets finalized until just before the first pitch.

What does this mean for my tout gig? Well, posting picks for free is certainly out the window, and I'm not sure I can get enough subscribers to make it worthwhile to sell them. So for now it looks like I'm in limbo.

I'd like to help out everyone who supported me last year, but the potential cost of the information is too great at this point. In the future, maybe that will change, but right now I don't see it.

My projected standings are up at MLB Playoff Odds, for what that's worth.

1 comment:

jon said...

That's ashame, but I definitely can't say I blame you, people near the end before you went tout were getting pretty ridiculous, complaining about when you'd post picks, and other stupid stuff.

Best of luck in the '08 season, I'll definitely still be reading, tbh I didn't really have the roll to religiously back your picks, but when I did, I definitely was using rd to help me make decisions.